Thursday, September 22, 2011

PotHoles

Definition of a pothole, courtesy of Wiki: A pothole (sometimes called a kettle and known in parts of the Western United States as a chuckhole) is a type of disruption in the surface of a roadway where a portion of the road material has broken away, leaving a hole.
My definition: They are a fucking nuisance, to put it lightly.
'Scuse the French. Last time I took the bus from Vientiene to Vang Vieng it took 3hrs...this time it took 6, we never got over 40kms/hr and that was just speeding up in between potholes! I needed a chiropractor to look at my spine after the trip! I've never been so uncomfortable and frustrated in my life! This was by far the worst bus ride I have ever undertaken. Turns out that they don't fix the roads in the wet season because they would just be ruined again. At least try, just saying, it's your main highway! That was not fun but despite the pain, it was all worth it...The climbing here is incredible!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment