Friday, September 2, 2011

Holding back the cravings


Ubud, Bali
Climbing cravings that is. I haven't had a rop attached to me in over 3 weeks, it kills! I've been bouldering in Bali, checked out a spot in Cambodia (fuelled the urge, I'll explain in my next post) and bouldered some river rocks in Laos. In between all that I have searched out 3 gyms which I thought I'd mention here in case you're in these areas and need a cheap place to workout.
Ubud Gym, Ubud, Bali. If you head along the main st towards Tegallalang it's in between the round-about and the river on the left, you can't miss it.
Salavan School, Phnom Penh. If you go into the internet cafe I mention in my other page about Phnom Penh, ask the ladies in there where the gym in the school is. It's just around the corner from them on Norodom Rd.
Champasak Palace Hotel, Pakse, Laos.
It's huge,the hotel that is. Just ask one of the locals, it's in the street you come into town on.
You'll find a chin up bar and weights plus all the usual gym stuff in all these primitive gyms. All cheap and chances are you'll be the only westerner in there.




Champasak Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment