Friday, August 12, 2011

Being Prepared

22kgs, the combined weight of the 2 bags I had to take with me, one more than I wanted to. Ended up having to buy a 30L pack just so I could take my climbing shoes and clothes. Four months climbing on limestone is set to wear away my shoes, I've been told, and I don't want to end up climbing in thongs.
In Bali now, tired, sore neck from sleeping on the Darwin airport floor and am still immersed in the stress of the last 3 days - packing for overseas and to move out in 4 months. Our room smells like chemicals to keep the mozzies away, beautiful haha We plan on doing very little for a couple of days to de-stress. Going to look for rock climbing around Bali tomorrow, stay tuned, I think it exists here.... If not, I'll climb the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment