Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bali has rock!

 
Padang Padang beach, know for it's amazing breaks and beautiful beaches! Also a cool spot for climbing :D Found a short crag, about 12m high 40m long, in the shade from 10. 6 bolted routes, the local who told me about them couldn't tell me what grades they were but I know they use the french system. I got to the spot too late on the first day, the locals were just packing up so I didn't get a chance to have a lead. Did some bouldering though, nice an tough, all sloping. Found a couple of good problems ranging from V2 to V7 but it's really a case of pick and choose. Apparently the was more climbing further south which you had to pay to use but I ran out of time to check it out.


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment